Organizations can effectively control and manage their assets through the implementation of ISO 55001:2014 – Asset Management System – Requirements. This international standard will enable organizations to realize value from their assets through effective control and governance of assets by managing risks and opportunity in order to achieve the desired balance of costs, risks and performance.
– Effective management of capital investments and maintenance of assets
– Improved delivery of capital investment programs
– Increased efficiency and effectiveness of asset maintenance programs
– Compliance with assets related legal, regulatory and other requirements
– Improved protection and enhancement of asset value and performance